PLEASE READ IN IT'S ENTIRETY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING POLICIES PLEASE EMAIL DENYELLE AT Hello@DenyelleDBeauty.Com. THANK YOU.
Thank you for choosing Denyelle D. Beauty, I look forward to providing you with your beauty needs for that special occasion!
Below you will find the online Contact Info, Scheduling Policy, and Appointment details!
- APPOINTMENTS. Appointments are accepted via email only. Please do not text, email is the only source for booking with Denyelle.
- SCHEDULING POLICY. In order to provide the best service possible and be fair to other clients, I require that you comply with the following scheduling policy. Scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of the policies below.
- FEES FOR MAKEUP. 50% of balance due is required to secure your date. Makeup fees can be paid via PayPal, or any major credit card. Dates will not be granted without a deposit. Replies from Denyelle D. announcing availability does not guarantee your date booked. Meaning, if another client inquires for a day, and you haven't paid the required deposit, the client will take your date. Once you have paid your deposit, you will receive a confirmation email from Denyelle D. From there, location, and time will be discussed via email
- CANCELLATION. Please let Denyelle know 48 hours prior to your makeup appointment for cancellations. If you have to cancel your appointment your deposit is valid for another date for up to 3 months. After 3 months your deposit is void. Late notice cancellations (less than 48 hours) void your deposit, and your deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- TIME. Denyelle will arrive to your location up to 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. IF you arrive to your location 15 minutes LATE , I will try my best to oblige you. Clients that are later that 15 minutes will be charged a $35 late fee, in addition to your fee for makeup. This same policy applies if you are 15 or more minutes late to Denyelle's location. This policy is in place to insure all clients are cared for in a timely fashion.
- MAKEUP. You will not need to provide your personal makeup.
- PEOPLE. Makeup sessions are limited to the client +1.
- LOCATION. Denyelle D. is an on-location makeup artist. You also have the option to have makeup done at Denyelle's location. Denyelle's location will be disclosed by appointment only.
- SOCIAL MEDIA. Denyelle D. does most of the marketing for Denyelle D. Beauty via Social Media. If you do not wish to be posted on any of her pages, please let her know. In addition, if YOU are posting or reposting pics of Denyelle D.'s work please give the correct social media credit.
- Denyelle D's Social media pages are as follows:
Banner image by Tiffany Josephs Photography